Each and every gift that is given to Blessed Trinity Catholic High School, regardless of the amount, holds an immeasurable level of importance to the school.
All gifts are tax-deductible as allowed by law. Careful planning of your gift can not only help to maximize the gift that you make to the school, but also your personal goals, as well. Legal and financial advisors can best help you determine the type of gift most advantageous and appropriate for you to make.
There are many different methods that donors may choose to fund their gift:
- Cash, Checks, Credit Cards - Your gift provides immediate tax savings through deductions and provides the school with funds for current use. Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express are all accepted.
- Securities - Some donors choose to transfer stock to BT as their gift each year. Contact the Development Office to make these arrangements.
- Matching Gifts - A matching gift is when an employer matches the charitable contribution made by an employee or the spouse of an employee. This can multiply your gift to the school by simply completing the appropriate form from your company. Click here to view a list of companies that have matched donations to BT in recent years. Don't see your company listed here? It is recommended that you check with your Human Resources Department about their matching gifts policies and procedures.
- United Way - The United Way Campaign has several ways of donating to the communities at large. Blessed Trinity is a non-profit with a 501(c)3 status allowing funds to be directed to the school at the designation of the donor. With this information, you can actively participate in the corporate United Way Campaign and designate funds to Blessed Trinity. Each month, Blessed Trinity receives detailed information by donor. We will credit your donated funds toward our various giving levels. In addition, we will contact you to advise that we have received your donation via United Way.
- Gifts in Kind - These non-cash gifts include items that the school needs and uses like paper, furniture, office supplies, or printing services.
- Planned Gifts - The most common planned gift is when a donor leaves a gift to the school in a will. Other planned gifts include life insurance, charitable remainder trusts, and annuity trusts.
- Scholarships & Endowments - The school has seven endowed scholarships: Goizueta Foundation, Robert White/UPS, Jessica Turner Memorial, Kevin Mann Memorial, Devon McKniff Memorial, Elizabeth Huffner Memorial Scholarship, Frank Moore Endowed Scholarship, and the 1st Lieutenant Scott Joseph Fleming Memorial Scholarship. Donors may endow a scholarship of their own for a minimum gift of $25,000. Donors may also contribute to the General Endowment Fund or the General Scholarship Fund.
To make a gift using your credit card, please CLICK HERE.