Our student-driven fundraiser this year is geared towards raising money for financial aid/tuition assistance.
Our students and our community want to give back and allow for more students to receive a Catholic education and experience the Titan difference!
The goal is to achieve 100% participation from our entire Blessed Trinity community.
Please click here to register for the Titan Trot!
- $50.00 Early bird registration is now open (TODAY - October 18).
- $60.00 Regular registration will run from October 19, and will close end of day on October 21.
- All registrants will receive a Titan Trot T-shirt and will be permitted to come to school out of uniform for the entire week of November 15 - 19!
- Students may register via FACTS! Simply enter “FACTS” as the coupon code when prompted to do so during registration.
- Upon registration, each student will receive a link that is uniquely theirs. Please help encourage your student(s) to share this link with their friends and family members. Each student that raises an additional $100.00 in sponsorship/support will be awarded three (3) service hours!
- We know that not all students will physically be able to participate. That is okay! Students unable to physically participate are invited to help cheer on their fellow classmates at the start/finish line or at various points throughout the course! We would respectfully ask that they register as well and raise additional sponsorships/support for the event.
- The goal is to achieve 100% participation by all students. However, we recognize that some conditions exist where families may not be able to afford the registration fee. Please contact the Advancement Office to discuss arrangements.