We appreciate all that the BT community does to provide a top-rate, Catholic education for our students. Parents pay tuition to help cover the costs of educating their child/children, and talented volunteers work countless hours to make sure that all the school's programs run smoothly. However, the tuition that parents pay does not cover all of the costs. Therefore, every independent school conducts an Annual Fund, and other fundraising activities, to help balance the budget and asks the entire school community including faculty and staff, alumni, parents of alumni, grandparents, current parents, and current students to make a contribution.
There are several opportunities that our faculty and staff, alumni, parents, and friends have to financially support our school.
- TRINITY FUND - The Trinity Fund is Blessed Trinity's single-largest fundraiser, and the gifts are used to advance the school's mission. Gifts made to the Trinity Fund are utilized during the specific academic calendar year in which the gift was made.
- AUCTION GALA - The Auction Gala is the single largest fundraising event for the school. This year's event will be held on April 25, 2020, on the campus of Blessed Trinity. Please contact the Advancement Office to volunteer, donate an item, and/or purchase Sponsorships and tickets.
- G.R.A.C.E. Scholars - Blessed Trinity participates in the G.R.A.C.E. Scholars program, a state-approved Student Scholarship Organization (SSO) established by the Archdiocese of Atlanta in 2008. This program allows Georgia residents to redirect a portion of their state income taxes to a private school of their choice for use in providing financial aid to students coming from public schools. The students must qualify for the financial aid based on need. Your redirection of your tax dollars to G.R.A.C.E. will result in a 100% dollar-for-dollar tax credit.
- FINE ARTS ASSOCIATION - Different levels of membership are available for the Blessed Trinity Fine Arts Association. Each membership has its own set of benefits, including tickets. All proceeds help supplement the school's Fine Arts programs. To join the Fine Arts Association, please CLICK HERE.
- ATHLETIC ASSOCIATION - Different levels of membership are available for the Blessed Trinity Athletic Association. Each membership has its own set of benefits, including tickets. All proceeds help supplement the school's Athletic programs. To join the Athletic Association, please CLICK HERE.
- COMMUNITY PARTNERS - The Advancement Office raises additional funds for the school through partnering with select merchants.
- SCHOLARSHIPS & ENDOWMENTS - The school has several endowed scholarships, awards, and funds. Only the interest of these gifts is spent each year, so these gifts last forever. With the principal's approval, donors may contribute any amount to an existing endowment, or endow a scholarship of their own with a minimum gift of $25,000. Contributions may also be made to the General Endowment Fund.
Additional Fundraising programs - The Advancement Office and the BT Athletic Association work closely together to sponsor the Coupon Book Sale in the fall, and the BT Golf Tournament in the spring.
If you have any questions about "Giving to BT," please contact the Office of Institutional Advancement at: