BT Spiritual Life Sub-Committee Descriptions and contacts
*Many of our Spiritual Life activities require VIRTUS training. This is due to the fact that they are the school building during school hours.
- Altar Linens - Maintain the fabric items used as part of Eucharistic celebrations. Please contact Betsy Keneally to volunteer.
- *Bible Study - Parents meet weekly (on Friday morning) for Bible Study at BT. For more information, please contact Mari Cleveland.
- *Catholic Schools Week – serve on a committee that further enhances our Catholic faith through activities, prayers, etc. If you are interested in volunteering, please contact Kim Biggs.
- *Eucharistic Adoration - Guardians volunteer to be with Our Lord on Fridays and during final exams in the school Chapel. If you would like to volunteer, please contact Stephanie Adrian.
- *Liturgy - Set up for all school Masses and decorate theology classrooms for the current liturgical season and the front lobby of school for Advent, Christmas, Lent and Easter. If you are interested in volunteering with the Liturgy committee, please contact Louise Hamrick.
- Men’s Retreat - Day of reflection for the men on a Saturday (possibly Fall and Spring). If you would like to volunteer or participate, please contact Hal Todd.
- *Outreach Volunteers - Assists our Campus Ministry department with supplying parent volunteers for various projects and student retreats. If you would like to volunteer for this committee, please contact DonnaMarie Mitchell.
- Parent’s Prayer Group - Pray the rosary for the intentions of the students, families and staff (first Wednesday of each month). For more information about the group, please contact Kelly Todd.
- Pray and Play - Unique program designed to pray for individual athletes, theater performers or other student groups by the parents for a season or event. For more information about Pray and Play, please contact Nicole Hudson.
- Prayer Chain - Prayer requests from and for the community are sent out via email. If you would like to request a prayer or join the prayer chain, please contact Laurie Carlton for more information.
- Women’s Retreat - Day of reflection for the women in our community and their guests. Held in the Fall on a Friday (off site) and at BT on a Saturday in the Spring. For more information, please contact Robin Lorenzen.
If you have any questions or are interested in a particular program, please contact Mary Crisanti at email@example.com.
Spiritual Life Committee Chairs 2019-2020
Home and School Spiritual Life Representative:
|Altar Linens||Betsy Keneallyfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Bible Study||Mari Cleveland
|Catholic Schools||Kim Biggs
|Eucharistic Adoration||Stephanie Adrianemail@example.com|
|Men's Retreat||Carlos Navarro
|Parents' Prayer Group||Kelly Toddfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Prayer Chain||Laurie Carltonemail@example.com|
|Women's Retreat||Robin Lorenzenfirstname.lastname@example.org|
MISSION STATEMENT: Blessed Trinity Catholic High School exists to provide a nurturing educational environment that transforms lives in Christ, integrating spiritual formation, academic excellence, artistic sensibility, and athletic achievement.