Many of our Spiritual Life activities require VIRTUS training. This is due to the fact that they are the school building during school hours.
- Altar Linens - Maintain the fabric items used as part of Eucharistic celebrations.
- *Bible Study - Parents meet weekly (on Friday morning) for Bible Study at BT.
- *Catholic Schools Week – serve on a committee that further enhances our Catholic faith through activities, prayers, etc.
- *Eucharistic Adoration - Guardians volunteer to be with Our Lord on Fridays and during final exams in the school Chapel.
- Light of the World Service Program - Blessed Trinity students are required to serve others. Click here for details about the service program.
- *Liturgy - Set up for all school Masses and decorate theology classrooms for the current liturgical season and the front lobby of school for Advent, Christmas, Lent and Easter.
- Music and Liturgical Ministry - students interested in participating in the choir or in liturgical ministry during Mass, please visit the Campus Ministry department
- Men’s Retreat - Day of reflection for the men on a Saturday (possibly Fall and Spring).
- *Outreach Volunteers - Assists our Campus Ministry department with supplying parent volunteers for various projects and student retreats.
- Parent’s Prayer Group - Pray the rosary for the intentions of the students, families and staff (first Wednesday of each month).
- Pray and Play - Unique program designed to pray for individual athletes, theater performers or other student groups by the parents for a season or event.
- Prayer Chain - Prayer requests from and for the community are sent out via email. If you wish to receive the prayer chain email and join the BT community in prayer, please send your email address to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Women’s Retreat - Day of reflection for the women in our community and their guests. Held in the Fall on a Friday (off site) and at BT on a Saturday in the Spring.
Details about the 2022 Blessed Trinity Mission Trip will be released during fall semester.