Spiritual Life Opportunities for Parents
Many of our Spiritual Life activities require VIRTUS training. This is due to the fact that they are the school building during school hours.
- Eucharistic Adoration - Guardians volunteer to be in the school Chapel with Our Lord. Offered every Friday (9:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.) and during final exams.
- Bible Study - Parents meet weekly (on Friday morning) for Bible Study at BT.
- Parent’s Rosary Prayer Group - Pray the rosary for the intentions of the students, families, and staff (first and third Wednesday of each month - 9:00 to 10:00 a.m.).
- Prayer Chain - Prayer requests are welcome from our BT community. An email is sent to all who subscribe to the prayer chain. If you wish to subscribe to the prayer chain and join the BT community in prayer or submit a prayer request, please email: email@example.com.
- Sunshine Committee - Provides spiritual and corporal support for families in need. We donate and assemble gift baskets with meal cards, religious items, and BT items from the Titan Spirit Zone. If you would like to bring “sunshine” to our community, please click here: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Women’s Retreat - Day of reflection for the women of our BT community and their guests. Typically held on a Friday in the Fall and on a Saturday in the Spring.
- Men’s Retreat - Day of reflection for the men of our BT community and their guests. Held on a Saturday in the Spring.
Parent Opportunities to Volunteer for BT Student Activities
- Catholic Schools Week – Join a committee that further enhances our Catholic faith and identity through activities and prayers during this week focused on Catholic Education.
- Freshman FunFest - Serve on a committee to help organize and assist with this full day of activities for our freshmen.
- Liturgy - Set up for All School Masses and decorate theology classrooms for the liturgical seasons and the front lobby of school for Advent, Christmas, Lent and Easter.
- Altar Linens - Maintain and care for the altar linens used for Eucharistic celebrations.
- Pray and Play – Sports Prayer Program encourages students to pray for an individual teammate’s faith, character, wellbeing, and teamwork throughout the season.
- Adopt-a-Family - Assist the students and Campus Ministry as they organize and check in donated items to needy families within our greater community.
- Other Volunteer Opportunities - Assist Campus Ministry by volunteering to help with various projects including the 9/11 Flag Memorial, Confession Day, Annual Life Chain, and Senior Service Day.