BT Campus Ministry Recommended Lenten Resources 2022
FORMED is a compilation of top-quality faith formation resources; e-books, audio presentations, movies and study programs.
This is available FREE to all BT Faculty, Staff and Students
1) Visit the website: formed.org
2) Click “Sign Up”
3) Choose button “Sign up as a Parishioner”
4) Type in “Blessed Trinity Catholic High School” and choose the school when it comes up in the box
5) Click “Next”
6) Type in your name and email address
7) A confirmation link will be sent to your email.
- Daily Communion Service in BT Chapel offered daily to students and faculty at 7:10 a.m.
- The Eucharist is our daily spiritual bread, and what better way to draw closer to Christ in this “desert” season of prayer!
- Sacrament of Reconciliation.
- Try to make a good confession at least once during Lent. We can make use of this sacrament as often as we need to strengthen God’s grace in us to become saints. Every confession makes our souls more open to the grace of the Eucharist!
- Pray the “Our Father” every time you wash your hands.
- Daily Praying the Rosary during Lent in the BT Chapel at 3:00 p.m. All students are welcome!
- Pray the Stations of the Cross
- Connecting your struggles with isolation with Jesus’ solitude in carrying his cross to Calvary
- Pray a rosary or other devotion at home individually or with your family for an end to the war in the Ukraine.
- Join others in praying the Divine Mercy Chaplet on Fridays in the BT Chapel at 3:00 p.m. All students are welcome!
- Pray the Divine Mercy Chaplet, if possible at 3:00 p.m. with a special intention for Ukraine.
- Reflect on the daily and/or Sunday Mass readings https://bible.usccb.org/readings/calendar and then read them from your Bible with your family.
- Pray some part of the Divine Office
- When you find yourself frustrated or saddened, pray “Jesus, Son of the Living God, have mercy on me, a sinner.”