Blessed Trinity aspires to instill a heart of service in each student that will help them grow in love throughout their lives.
Blessed Trinity Catholic High School Service Hour Requirements:
Students are required to complete a minimum of 15 hours during each academic school year.
Campus Ministry will sponsor monthly service projects.
Approved Service Projects - provided for those most vulnerable and in great need, both in and out of our community.
Non-approved Service Projects - activities that are expected of an individual or seen as a responsibility such as babysitting, cutting the grass, washing a car, household chores.
Please direct any questions or comments to Anne Birth, Director of Campus Ministry email@example.com.
Amen, I say to you, whatever you did for one of these least brothers of mine,
you did for me." - Matthew 25:40
- St. Peter Chanel Prison Ministry
- Ronald McDonald House
- Jubilee Music Class for Children with Special Needs
- St. George Village
- MUST Ministries
- Soup Kitchens
- Trinity Table
- Meals By Grace
- Open Hand
- North Fulton Community Charities
- Home Stretch
- Pregnancy Aid Clinic
- Hearthstone Assisted Living Community
- Georgian Lakeside Assisted Living
- Manor on the Square
- Foster Care Support Foundation
- Drake House
- Drake Closet
- Atlanta Mission Marietta Thrift Store
- Habitat For Humanity
- Parish School of Religion
- RISE Coffee & Tea Special Events Volunteers Needed