Parent Email Update
We have prepared a short video presentation explaining the information below and invite you to take a few minutes to watch the presentation in addition to reviewing the details below.
Communications with parents occur under three different scenarios:
General email blasts
- Weekly ‘BT Happenings’ newsletters, special communications from the administration, etc.
- Parents are automatically added to this list upon enrollment at Blessed Trinity using email addresses provided on the school admissions application.
- New parents are added to this list on or about June 1st each year (and monthly thereafter for students enrolling after June 1).
- Click here to sign up for general email blasts
Grade-level specific communications
- Notices to senior parents surrounding graduation, information on freshmen parent nights, junior college nights, etc.
- Parents are automatically added to this list based on official email records at the school (use the form below to officially update your email address).
Direct email correspondence originating from a member of the school’s faculty, staff, or administration
- Teacher communications with parents, individual requests from the Guidance department, weekly lunch statements, etc.
- These emails are sent to a specifically designated “Guardian email address” and we are limited to a single email address per student. Parents are asked to designate either an email address shared among multiple guardians or an email address configured to forward to all parents and guardians to ensure these emails are received by all necessary parties.
Updating your information
Email communication preferences and changes of email address may be submitted via the following form. Important note: this form requires that you enter your student’s ID number - please check your email or ask your student for their ID number.