The Blessed Trinity Home and School Parent Association exists to assist the staff and faculty in providing our students with a nurturing environment that transforms lives in Christ. Our goal is to provide a vehicle to families to offer input and insight into our priorities
that will improve the spiritual, educational, and social experiences of our children.
The Archdiocese of Atlanta requires all parent volunteers be VIRTUS trained and background checked in order to work within our school. Once trained, volunteers are certified for 5 years.
If you are interested in becoming VIRTUS trained, please follow the steps below. Once you are trained, you will be permitted to enter the building during school hours and participate in the many wonderful ministries and volunteer opportunities BT offers.
VIRTUS Safe Environment Training
Blessed Trinity Learning Commons
August 19, 2023 - 8:30 - 11:30 a.m.
September 18, 2023 - 5:30 - 8:30 p.m.
Please follow the instructions on how to create an account and to pre-register by clicking here.
1. Go to https://www.virtusonline.org/virtus/
2. Click on Registration
3. Select Begin the Registration Process
4. Select Atlanta, GA (Archdiocese) from the drop down menu
5. Create User ID and password – Do not use a shared email address
6. Complete personal information
7. Select primary location, role, and title (If you are an EMPLOYEE of the Archdiocese of Atlanta, please select your employer as the primary location)
8. Let us know if you are involved with more than one location
9. Select a Protecting God’s Children session from the list
If you have already attended a VIRTUS training session in another diocese within the last 10 years, training records are transferrable within the United States. You may be required to complete a refresher course depending upon the date of your last VIRTUS training.
To transfer your VIRTUS account, please contact VIRTUS at 888-847-8870 or by email at email@example.com.