FACTS - Tuition and Incidentals
Tuition - Payment plan chosen upon set up
- All payments start in June no matter which payment plan you chose
- An email is sent from FACTS in mid-May with your payment amount and what charges make up your balance
- Please check to make sure you are being charged the correct tuition rate - Active Catholic or non-Catholic/non-Active Catholic
- Tuition Payment will be the same amount each month
- If payment is returned, FACTS will automatically re-attempt the payment
- Login to FACTS at anytime to make a prepayment or partial payment to reduce monthly payment
Incidentals - Monthly billing of all other expenses
- Cafeteria charges, Titan Spirit Zone charges, Athletics fees, AP test fees, club fees, Fine Arts fees, etc.
- Posted on the 5th of every month and automatically deducted on the 25th of the month
- Amount will vary every month
- Charges may occur over the summer - uniforms, sports, camps, etc.
- If an incidental payment is returned, FACTS cannot reattempt the payment, user must login and manually make the payment to avoid any late fees
- Keep financial account information current
- Different accounts can be used for tuition and incidental fees (checking account for tuition and a credit card for incidentals)
- Credit Cards are charged a 2.85% convenience fee by FACTS
- If you need to have a payment moved, please give the business office 5 business days notice via email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- If you have a special situation for paying your students expenses (i.e. divorce, a trust, grandparents, etc.), please call the business office so we can work with you to make sure your FACTS account is set up correctly.
- Cash is generally not accepted at BT, everything is run through FACTS. If your student is asked to bring cash for any reason, please notify the business office (email@example.com).