2019 – 2020 Tuition and Fees
Tuition - $13,100
Registration Fee - $400 (non-refundable)
Chromebook Fee - $300-$600
Advanced Placement Exam Fee - $94 each
Driver’s Education Course Fee - $400
Graduation Fee - $250 (for rising seniors only)
For budgeting purposes, you may assume an annual increase in the base tuition costs of approximately 2-5%.
Financial Aid is awarded to approx. 19% of our students with an average award of $6000 per student - see link for details.
Upon acceptance to Blessed Trinity Catholic High School a $1000 non-refundable deposit is required. This deposit pays your $400 registration fee with the remaining $600 going towards your tuition balance. Advanced Placement exam fees, the Chrome book fee, Graduation fees and Driver’s Education fees are added to your FACTS tuition bill.
Blessed Trinity Catholic High School offers four tuition payment options through FACTS Tuition Management Service: Annual, Semi-annual, 10 month and 12 Month. All other expenses at Blessed Trinity (cafeteria, athletics, fine arts, clubs, etc.) are collected through FACTS incidentals on a monthly basis. Please see the FACTS link to see further details on policies relating to FACTS.
For Withdrawals Prior to the First Semester:
- If your student withdraws between June 1st and June 30th you will owe one month of tuition ($1,310).
- If your student withdraws between July 1st and July 31st you will owe two months of tuition ($2,620).
- If your student withdraws after August 1st (regardless if they start school or not) you will owe one semester of tuition ($6,550).
For Withdrawals Prior to the Second Semester:
- If your student withdraws before Dec 31st you will owe one month of the 2nd semester tuition ($1,310).
- If your student withdraws after Jan 1st (regardless if they start the 2nd semester or not) you will own the entire 2nd semester of tuition ($6,550).
- If your student withdraws during the school year your tuition will be pro-rated on a semester basis. This means if your student attends class for any amount of time during a semester and then withdraws for any reason, other than a family relocation out-of-state, you will be responsible for the entire semester’s tuition. This balance will be due at the time of the withdrawal unless other payment options are made.
Tuition will be pro-rated on a monthly basis ONLY for families who are relocated out-of-state.
Blessed Trinity Catholic High School offers financial aid to all qualifying families. All students receiving financial aid are required to do work study. If you are interested in financial aid please click on the Financial Aid page to read more information about our work study/financial aid program. The deadline for the financial aid application for the 2019-2020 school year is March 1, 2020. If you are applying to Blessed Trinity as a new student you need to apply for financial aid at the same time as for acceptance. DO NOT wait until being accepted to Blessed Trinity to apply for financial aid.
Other Fees & Expenses
Books – $400 - $700 through MBS Direct
Uniforms – Approx. $250
P.E. Uniforms - $20-$30
Fine Arts Supply Charges - $15 - $35 a semester
Lunches – Approx. $6-8 a day
If you have any question about tuition or financial aid, please contact the Business Manager at 678.277.9083, extension 526.