Day 1 - Monday, January 6, 2020 - Build Day 1
- Discussed game strategy and started to create our game strategy
- Start recreating the port to practice shooting the power cells into the outer scoring range.
- Start thinking about needs, wants, and wishes for all aspects of the robot.
- Start prototyping intake designs that could be used on the robot.
As a class and later as a team we collectively discussed our game strategy for this upcoming season. We decided as a team that we would focus on the outer switch. David and Jackson broke off from the team to go work on recreating the outer port during practice. They worked with the new math teacher to precisely cut on the Hexagon needed to practice on. Dario, CJ, and Mario worked on creating prototypes for the intake system.
Team Discussion On Game Strategy
Overhead Ball Intake Prototype
Overhead Ball Intake Prototype With Ramp
Front Ball Intake Prototype
- Finish the construction of the port so that we test various prototypes for shooting.
- Finish the prototyping for the wheel intake and start prototyping another important part of the robot