Tuition and Financial Aid
- 2022-2023 Tuition
- Financial Aid 2022-2023
- GRACE Scholars
- FACTS Information
- 2022-2023 Tuition Policies
- $14,600: rising juniors and seniors
- $14,600: active Catholic, rising freshmen and sophomores (parish verification form required for incoming students)
- $16,700: non-active/non-Catholic, rising freshmen and sophomores
Beginning in the 2021-22 school year, Blessed Trinity implemented a tuition structure more in line with the structure used at the rest of the Catholic schools in the Archdiocese of Atlanta. This structure is two-tiered with an active Catholic rate and a non-active/non Catholic rate.
Tuition fees paid by families constitute only a portion of the actual per-student expenses. The difference between the per student cost and the tuition charged is obtained in many ways, primarily through direct subsidy from parishes, archdiocesan resources and from multi-faceted development programs and fund-raising activities.
As a result, the Catholic rate of tuition is offered as a benefit to those families who are considered active Catholics. We strongly encourage families wanting to nurture their own faith as well as impress upon their children the importance of faith, to attend Mass regularly and contribute to the life of their parish through the sacrifice of time, talent, and treasure.
The Parish Verification Form has been instituted across all schools to ensure that we are being careful stewards of the gifts coming from our local parishes.
For budgeting purposes, you may assume an annual increase in the base tuition costs of approximately 2-5%.
Financial Aid is awarded to approximately 19% of our students with an average award of $6000 per student.
Other Fees & Expenses
Registration Fee - $400 (non-refundable)
Chromebook Fee - $300-$600
Advanced Placement Exam Fee - $95 each
Driver’s Education Course Fee - $400
Graduation Fee - $250 (for rising seniors only)
Books – $400 - $700 through MBS Direct
Uniforms – Approx. $250
P.E. Uniforms - $20-$30
Fine Arts Supply Charges - $15 - $35 a semester
Lunches – Approx. $6-8 a day
If you have any question about tuition or financial aid, please contact Monica Chambers, our Business Manager at 678.277.9083, extension 526 or email@example.com.
Financial aid is a needs based program - there are no merit-based scholarships. Each application is looked at on an individual basis and there is no income limitation. Approximately 19% of our students receive financial aid. To apply for financial aid you must fill out an on-line application. All complete applications will be reviewed and award letters will be mailed with your acceptance letter from Blessed Trinity. Financial aid is awarded without regard to religion, race, origin or gender. Financial aid decisions are made independent of admissions decisions. FINANCIAL AID SHOULD BE APPLIED FOR AT THE SAME TIME AS ADMISSIONS - DO NOT WAIT TO BE ACCEPTED BEFORE APPLYING FOR AID.
DEADLINE FOR FINANCIAL AID APPLICATIONS IS MARCH 1ST.
Please be aware of the following:
- The maximum financial aid award for 2022-2023 is 80% of tuition (For example, in 2021-2022, it was $11,120 for the active Catholic rate and $12,720 for the inactive/non-Catholic rate).
- Students who are awarded financial aid must complete work study during school hours. (Work-study takes the place of an elective course. Our graduation requirements are structured so that students on work-study are able to get all credits needed for graduation. Depending on the amount of aid awarded your student is required to work one or two semesters.)
- Incoming freshmen are NOT required to complete work-study their freshmen year.
- Financial aid is an ANNUAL award, you must reapply every year and your award amount may change every year based on your current circumstances.
- If your student is coming from a public middle school please fill out the GRACE scholarship application in addition to the financial aid application. The GRACE application can be found at www.gracescholars.org under the “For Parents” tab. The GRACE application (and supporting documentation) should be sent directly to Blessed Trinity. (Please see note at bottom of page concerning GRACE Scholars and other SSO transfers.)
- You must apply on-line at online.factsmgt.com/aid. Click on the applicant sign-in button and follow the step by step instructions. (FACTS charges a $30 application fee.)
- You will need all of your monthly and annual household expenses to be able to complete the application.
- Under the Student and School information section please make sure you enter ALL students attending a private elementary or high school, not just those students attending Blessed Trinity. (College expenses are listed in another section.)
- You must upload your 2021 tax return (all pages and all schedules) and your 2021 W-2/1099 to FACTS at 1-866-315-9264.
- If you have partnership income you will also need upload your 2021 1065, Form 8825 and Schedule K-1.
- If you have an S-Corp you will also need to fax your 2021 1120S, Form 8825 and Schedule K-1.
- Only under extreme circumstances will 2020 tax returns be accepted, this must be pre-approved by the Business Manager.
- Applications that are complete by the March 1st deadline will be given priority processing and will receive an award letter with your admissions decision letter in April 2022.
- Applications are not considered complete and no aid will be awarded until FACTS reviews your tax returns.
- Applications completed after the deadline will be charged a $50 late fee that will be deducted from your financial aid award. In addition late applications, not due to a job loss/change, may be subject to a $500 reduction in aid per student.
- If you have any additional questions please contact Monica Chambers, Business Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The mission of GRACE Scholars, Inc. is to provide children from families with financial need throughout the state of Georgia with greater opportunities to secure a quality PK-12 Catholic education.
GRACE Scholars, Inc. is the official scholarship organization (SSO) for the schools sponsored by the Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Atlanta. It offers families the opportunity to access a faith based, academically strong, and community based Catholic education in the state of Georgia. All students receiving GRACE Awards have demonstrated financial need as determined by a third-party analysis of a family's ability to pay tuition. The dollar amount of the award varies based on financial need and must be applied for each year.
- Click here for information regarding eligibility and requirements
- Click here to apply for the GRACE Scholars Program
Schools in the Archdiocese of Atlanta reserve the right to decline funding from SSOs which do not award scholarships based on financial need. In addition, the maximum amount of SSO scholarships awarded to students in Archdiocesan Schools is the lowest of the following: student's calculated financial need; 80% of the tuition rate applicable to the student; an index of per-pupil public school spending in Georgia; and, the maximum cap established by the local school.
GRACE Scholars, Inc. welcomes the transfer of Funding from one SSO to another as allowed by state law. In these instances, the school reserves the right to award GRACE scholarships in accordance with local procedures.
FACTS Tuition Management Service will be processing our tuition collection for the 2022-2023 school year.
**BLESSED TRINITY NO LONGER ACCEPTS CASH OR CHECKS FOR TUITION OR INCIDENTAL CHARGES. ALL PAYMENTS MUST BE MADE THROUGH FACTS.**
To pay your tuition you have four payment options: annual, semi-annual, 10 month or 12 month deductions from your checking/savings account or by credit card (please be aware credit cards are subject to a 2.85% convenience fee). Below is detailed information on each tuition payment option.
Option 1 – Annual due June 5th.
If you choose this option you will pay the full tuition balance for the year on June 5th. There is no discount for pre-payment. FACTS will automatically deduct your payment from your checking/savings account or credit card on June 5th.
Option 2 – Semi-Annual payments due June 5th and Dec 5th.
If you choose this option you will pay ½ your tuition balance for the year on June 5th and the other ½ on December 5th. FACTS will automatically deduct your payment from your checking/savings account or credit card on those dates.
Option 3 – 10 month payments.
Tuition is collected over 10 months. The 10 month option is collected beginning in June and ending in March. FACTS will automatically deduct your payment from your checking/savings account or credit card on the 5th, 15th or 25th of each month, whichever you choose.
Option 4 - 12 month payments.
Tuition is collected over 12 month. The 12 month option is collected beginning in June and ending in May. FACTS will automatically deduct your payment from your checking/savings account or credit card on the 5th, 15th or 25th of each month, whichever you choose.
FACTS will also bill you for all of your student’s incidental charges each month. These charges include things such as cafeteria purchases, club and athletic fees, bookstore purchases, AP classes, field trips and supply fees. There is no fee charged by FACTS for this service. Incidental charges are posted to your FACTS account around the 5th of every month. Incidental charges are automatically withdrawn on the 25th of every month. The Auto Pay option for incidentals is required by Blessed Trinity - it is not optional. These items will be charged separately from your tuition payment.
If you have a tuition payment returned by the bank, FACTS will automatically re-attempt a returned payment on the next scheduled payment date, up to 3 times total. Late payments will be charged a $25 late fee every month, in addition to NSF fees charged by FACTS and your bank. Accounts that are more than 30 days past due will have their charging privileges in the cafeteria turned off. Accounts that are more than 60 days past due will not be allowed to participate in extra-curricular activities. Incidentals are NOT automatically re-attempted, you must login to your FACTS account and manually make a payment to pay missed or returned incidental payments.
Instructions for filling out the FACTS form will be e-mailed to new students after your acceptance to Blessed Trinity.
***IF YOU NEED TO CONTACT FACTS WITH ANY QUESTIONS YOU CAN REACH THEM AT 1-800-624-7092***
Click HERE to visit the Facts e-Cashier website to set up your account.
You will then have the opportunity to fill in your checking/savings account and/or credit card information.
Upon acceptance to Blessed Trinity Catholic High School a $1,000 non-refundable deposit is required. This deposit pays your $400 registration fee with the remaining $600 going towards your tuition balance. Advanced Placement exam fees, the Chromebook fee, Graduation fees and Driver’s Education fees are added to your FACTS tuition bill.
Blessed Trinity Catholic High School offers four tuition payment options through FACTS Tuition Management Service: Annual, Semi-annual, 10 month and 12 Month. All other expenses at Blessed Trinity (cafeteria, athletics, fine arts, clubs, etc.) are collected through FACTS incidentals on a monthly basis. Please see the FACTS link to see further details on policies relating to FACTS.
For withdrawals prior to the First Semester (dollar amounts reflect the active Catholic and nonactive/non-Catholic rate):
- If your student withdraws between March 1st and March 31st, you will owe the re-enrollment fee ($400).
- If your student withdraws between April 1st and June 30th, you will owe one month of tuition ($1,460/$1,670).
- If your student withdraws between July 1st and July 31st, you will owe two months of tuition ($2,920/$3,340).
- If your student withdraws after August 1st (regardless if they start school or not), you will owe one semester of tuition ($7,300/$8,350).
For withdrawals prior to Second Semester:
- If your student withdraws before Dec 31st, you will owe one month of the 2nd semester tuition ($1,460/$1,670).
- If your student withdraws after Jan 1st (regardless if they start the second semester or not), you will owe the entire second semester of tuition ($7,300/$8,350).
Tuition will be pro-rated on a monthly basis ONLY for families who are relocated out-of-state.
Blessed Trinity Catholic High School offers financial aid to all qualifying families. All students receiving financial aid are required to do work study. If you are interested in financial aid please click on the Financial Aid page to read more information about our work study/financial aid program. The deadline for the financial aid application for the 2020-2021 school year is March 1, 2021. If you are applying to Blessed Trinity as a new student you need to apply for financial aid at the same time as for acceptance.