HOPE and Zell Miller Scholarships
- For information regarding these in-state scholarships, please visit www.gafutures.org.
Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- Available online at http://www.fafsa.ed.gov.
- This form qualifies you for the HOPE and Zell Miller Scholarship and for all Federal need-based financial aid.
- Click here to access Naviance http://connection.naviance.com/bttitans.
- Sophomores, juniors and seniors have been provided a personal access code to access Naviance.
- Freshmen will receive access codes and training during the fall semester.
To schedule an appointment, please contact your Guidance Counselor.
Mr. Brandon Harwell ext. 513 (Students with the last name beginning with A - D)
Mrs. Meredith Parker ext. 560 (Students with the last name beginning with E - Kr)
Mrs. Jennifer Michael ext. 521 (Students with the last name beginning with Ku - Q)
Mrs. Erin Petkash ext. 512 (Students with the last name beginning with R - Z)