Thank you for your interest in a postion at Blessed Trinity Catholic High School. Preference is given to Catholic applicants and priority to those applicants who possess a valid Georgia teacher certificate or who are certifiable in Georgia. Blessed Trinity is located on 68 acres in a northern suburb of Atlanta and features a comprehensive college preparatory curriculum. Blessed Trinity offers a drug-free environment and is in full compliance with federal statutes for non-discrimination in its employment practices.
Job Openings as of July 2, 2021
Blessed Trinity Catholic High School is seeking additional substitute teachers for the 2021-2022 school year. Candidates interested for consideration should contact the Assistant Principal/Coordinator for Substitute Teachers, Mrs. Susan Dorner, at email@example.com to schedule an interview. The primary training will be conducted in late August with the Archdiocese of Atlanta, and a specific safety training will be conducted at Blessed Trinity. Please contact Mrs. Dorner to inquire about additional requirements for this position.
Blessed Trinity Catholic High School has an opening for a full- time maintenance employee. We are hiring a maintenance worker to join our maintenance team. You will inspect different equipment and perform any basic repairs or preventative maintenance when required. To do well in this role you should have previous experience in maintenance, be highly skilled with various hand and power tools, and be able to read blueprints and repair manuals.This position is a full-time hourly position with full benefits. Occasional overtime work on weekends. This position reports to the maintenance supervisor.
Maintenance Worker Responsibilities:
- Conducting routine inspections of premises and equipment.
- Performing preventative maintenance.
- Handling basic repairs and maintenance.
- Overseeing contractors when professional repairs are necessary.
- Diagnosing HVAC mechanical issues and correcting them.
- Repairing machines, equipment, or structures as necessary.
- Supervise cleaning crews.
- Setup for different events at school.
Maintenance Worker Requirements:
- Proven maintenance experience.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
- Related degree from a technical college.
- Skilled in the use of hand and power tools.
- Ability to take apart machines, equipment, or devices to remove and replace defective parts.
- Ability to operate computerised HVAC controls systems.
- Ability to check blueprints, repair manuals, or parts catalogs as necessary.
- Ability to use common tools such as hammers, hoists, saws, drills, and wrenches.
- Experience with precision measuring instruments or electronic testing devices.
- Experience performing routine maintenance.
- Strong organizational and follow up skills.
- Eye for detail.
- Professional presentation and attitude.
- Ability to maintain focus while working individually.
- Strong time management skills.
- Ability to lift 50lbs
Send letter of interest, resume and three current references to: Mrs. Nancy-Jane DiPrima, Assistant to the Principal, at firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please.