It is strongly recommended that families forward BT Community e-mails to a personal e-mail account that you check frequently. Forwarding directions are located below - please note that you must complete ALL the steps below.
Parents may access the BT Community e-mail at http://mail.btcommunity.org
Note: BT Community email is hosted by Google using the gmail system. if you also use gmail for personal email you will need to either sign out of your personal account or follow these directions to add the BT account.
Forward mail to another accountPlease refer to Google's directions to forward emails, available at this link. The steps to forward to a single account are copied below; for directions on forwarding to multiple accounts please see Google's directions:
Turn on automatic forwarding
- On your computer, open Gmail using the account you want to forward messages from.
- In the top right, click Settings .
- Click Settings.
- Click the Forwarding and POP/IMAP tab.
- In the "Forwarding" section, click Add a forwarding address.
- Enter the email address you want to forward messages to.
- Click Next Proceed OK.
- A verification message will be sent to that address. Click the verification link in that message.
- Go back to the settings page for the Gmail account you want to forward messages from, and refresh your browser.
- Select Forward a copy of incoming mail to.
- Choose what you want to happen with the Gmail copy of your emails. We recommend Keep Gmail's copy in the Inbox.
- At the bottom of the page, click Save Changes.