Titan Business Directory
September 12, 2011
Dear Parents and Alumni,
Over the past few years parents and alumni have asked us for a way to make connections and more easily do business with each other. Whether you are looking for a plumber, an orthopedic surgeon, or an investment advisor, we would all like to do business with other Blessed Trinity families because we each share a common commitment to excellence. I am very pleased to announce that we have partnered with a firm to bring this service to you. MYP Directories is an online directory designed to allow you to advertise your products or services to other Blessed Trinity families. We now have a Blessed Trinity branded MYP Directories site showcasing only Blessed Trinity’s current and alumni families, alumni, and select vendors, so you will always know you’re doing business within our community.
- Advertise or market your business - sign up and create your own display ad. It only takes about 5 minutes. You can upload your logo and be listed in up to three categories. See a sample of a display ad.
- Promote the company you work for - you don’t have to own the business. List your name and contact information. It’s great for all types of businesses.
- First come, first served – display ads are posted in each category on a first come, first served basis. Be the first to sign up and your ad will always be the first to show up.
- There are no contracts, only a monthly fee.
- Ads will be accepted starting at 9am on Wednesday, September 14.
- Can’t find a category for your business - request a new one which fits the needs of your particular business.
- Put your advertising dollars to work for BT – a portion of all ad sales go directly to BT, so in addition to advertising your business, you are also helping BT.
This letter serves as our official launch of the Blessed Trinity business networking site and we’re excited to introduce the Titan Business Directory. I hope this new program serves our community and builds business for Blessed Trinity families. To market your business, visit BT’s website and click on the Titan Business Directory button at the bottom of the home page (remember this will not be live until Wednesday, Sept. 14, at 9am).
Chuck Oliver, Director of Development