Reminders from Mr. Moore's June 27th Summer Letter:
Uniforms: Students are in uniform (no ties) from the first day, including the Orientation Day for new students on August 4. Boys begin wearing ties on October 13.
- The Titan Spirit ZONE will be open for uniform pre-order pickup starting on July 28. Pickup will be in the aux gym from 9 – 2 on Monday, Wednesday and Friday and 1-6 on Tuesday and Thursday. The last day of pickups will be Saturday from 10-1. Beginning Monday, August 4, the store will be open the regular hours of 7:30 – 3:30 daily.
- If you are unable to pick up the uniform during these dates/times, you must designate someone to pick up on your behalf, as all students must be in full uniform on the first day.
- The optional senior long or short sleeve polo can be worn most Fridays.
· Remember that for skorts, the hem must not be more than three inches above the crease at the back of the knee. On the third uniform violation for skort length, the student will have 10 school days to obtain a skort meeting the policy, or she will be required to wear uniform slacks for the remainder of the year. Senior girls may wear the senior khaki skort.
· The only approved outerwear garments that can be worn during the school day are the BT sweater, blazer, fleece, letter jacket, and new green BT-embroidered water resistant jacket.Students taking PE classes must wear the PE uniform. Approved outerwear for these classes includes any BT sweatshirt and BT sweatpants