“Celebrating the Arts with Titan Pride”
Blessed Trinity Fine Arts Association
The Blessed Trinity Fine Arts Association is a group of parents and faculty with a common goal to promote the BTHS Arts community through volunteerism and financial support. Funds generated through our memberships and activities are used to enrich the Fine Arts Department through curriculum enrichments, instruments, special guests, sets & technical equipment, artwork display, and student scholarships.
The Association meets the first Wednesday of each month at 7:00 p.m. in the chapel board room. All parents of visual & performing arts students are welcome to attend.
BLESSED TRINITY FINE ARTS ASSOCIATION
2014-2015 SLATE OF OFFICERS & BOARD MEMBERS
President Christine McGinnis
Hospitality / Concessions
Locker Magnets / Website / Publicity
Join us in “Celebrating the Arts with Titan Pride!” by becoming a member of our association. Memberships are sold at all performing arts concerts and events.
NEW this year! You may join online by clicking on the link “Become a Fine Arts Member” from the Fine Arts page. You may also download and print a membership form from this site and send your completed form and check to the school’s front office.
Arch Angel $500.00+
1. Gold Season Pass for your immediate family (parents and siblings) plus 2 additional tickets to attend all Fine Arts events
2. Name prominently listed in all production programs and on the BT website
3. Reserved seating for all Fine Arts events
1. Gold Season pass for your immediate family (parents and siblings) to attend all BT Fine Arts Events
2. Prominent listing of your family’s name in all production programs and on the BT website
3. Priority Seating, early admission
1. Four individual passes to any combination of BT Fine Arts Events
2. Name listed in all production programs and on the BT website
1. Two passes to any BT Fine Arts Event
2. Name listed in all production programs and Fine Arts website
2014-2015 Fine Arts Association Members