Course Catalog 2016 -17
The links below are the descriptions of each course offered at Blessed Trinity. The listings are by academic department. Within each department is the philosophy behind the course offerings, the numerical listing of courses, and in the case of the core curriculum areas, the sequence of courses and a summary of the elective options.
There are prerequisites for some courses and may include one or more of the following:
- Department Placement – the student is placed into that particular level of the course based on criteria set by the academic department.
- Department Approval – the student must have the course registration form signed by a member of the academic department, usually the student’s current teacher.
- Teacher Approval – the student must have the course registration form signed by the teacher of the course.
- Contract Required – for all 10th, 11th, and 12th grade honors and AP courses, the student and parent must sign a contract indicating their understanding of the demands of the course.
- Application Required – for some 10th, 11th, and 12th grade courses, the student must fill out an application as part of the request to take the class.
Social Studies Department
Foreign Language Department
Fine Arts Department
Business and Technology Department
Physical Education Department
Interdepartmental and Non-credit Options